Are you a recent college grad looking to pursue a career in advertising? Are you interested in account management, strategy, project management or media, but don’t know where to start?
At CCF, we offer three opportunities throughout the year for our full time, paid internship program. Positions are available in both our Brand Development/New Business and Media departments.
- Fall/Winter (September-December)
- Spring (Jan-May)
- Summer (June-August)
Click on the job posting below to learn more!
Calling all Media minds! We’re looking for someone who is passionate and interested in media planning, buying and campaign maintenance. Someone who is not afraid of face-to-face or phone interactions with people – you will have a lot of contact with reps and vendors. Someone who enjoys working in a team-based environment and is into numbers, spreadsheets and dashboards!
We want you to be successful, so we’ll give you on-the-job training and experience. You’ll learn to assist in the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for several local and regional brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop media strategies and tactics
- Manages day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns
- Stewards budgets from authorizations to insertion orders to invoice reconciliation
- Reviews and tracks client/industry information/competitive intelligence
- Monitors and evaluates campaign performance
- Schedules and attends media rep meetings
- Keeps up with industry trends and technologies
- Strong organization, math, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac and within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Please note that this internship is hybrid with virtual and in-person. When working onsite, interns will also be responsible for managing the front desk and other in-office duties as needed.
Please submit your resume and email cover letter to Krissy Sorensen at email@example.com and note which program (Fall, Winter, Spring) you are interested in.
Deadlines for 2023/2024 applications are:
- Fall 2023 applications are due by July 14, 2023
- Winter/Spring 2024 applications are due by November 10, 2023
- Summer 2024 applications are due by April 19, 2024
We’re an independently-owned, full-service advertising agency located in Minneapolis that believes in inspiring change that matters. We work with brands to authentically connect with people at the exactly right moment, through insight-driven modern marketing. Every day, we come to work looking to make a difference. We also genuinely enjoy working together. We are inclusive, supportive, friendly and fun.