Calling all Media minds. CCF, an independently-owned ad agency in downtown Minneapolis, is looking for a full time Media intern.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and interested in media planning, buying and campaign maintenance. Someone who is not afraid of face-to-face or phone interactions with people – you will have a lot of contact with reps and vendors. Someone who enjoys working in a team-based environment and is into numbers, spreadsheets and dashboards!
We want you to be successful, so we’ll give you on-the-job training and experience. You’ll learn to assist in the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for several local and regional brands. The internship runs from May 31 – Sept 2, with the possibility to begin sooner if your schedule allows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop media strategies and tactics
- Manages day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns
- Stewards budgets from authorizations to insertion orders to invoice reconciliation
- Reviews and tracks client/industry information/competitive intelligence
- Monitors and evaluates campaign performance
- Schedules and attends media rep meetings
- Keeps up with industry trends and technologies
- Strong organization, math, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac and within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Please note that this internship is virtual for now, but likely to change to in-person during the summer. When working onsite, interns will also be responsible for managing the front desk and other in-office duties as needed.
About CCF, we’re an independently-owned, full-service advertising agency located in Minneapolis that believes in inspiring change that matters. We work with brands to authentically connect with people at the exactly right moment, through insight-driven modern marketing. Every day, we come to work looking to make a difference. We also genuinely enjoy working together. We are inclusive, supportive, friendly and fun. We look for team members who share our values: People. Passion. Independence. Truth.
Please submit your resume and email cover letter to Andy Brunn at email@example.com.