Media Supervisors at CCF serve as a senior member of the media team and oversee day-to-day media strategy, planning and buying to support multiple clients and integrated campaigns. Oversees strategic vision of media plans and the interworking between other CCF departments including strategy, creative and account service to ensure data-driven media strategy. Ultimately responsible for ensuring that media plans meet objectives and deliver results.
Who We Are
CCF is an independently-owned, full-service advertising agency located in Minneapolis that believes in inspiring change that matters. We work with brands to authentically connect with people at the exactly right moment, through insight-driven modern marketing. The result is real change that matters.
We use the tools of marketing and advertising to drive behavior change in the areas of public health, healthcare (payers and providers), medical device manufacturers, public transportation and economic development.
Every day, we come to work looking to make a difference by work that matters. We also genuinely enjoy working together. We are inclusive, supportive, friendly and fun. We work hard, but prioritize work-life balance.
Who You Are
A talented and dynamic media expert with experience planning and buying campaigns utilizing digital, traditional and emerging channels. You have a strong track record of developing smart and innovative media strategies that accomplish your clients’ goals. You have strong relationships both internally with your team members and externally with media vendors.
• Lead (alongside Media Director) the development of integrated media strategies that meet campaign objectives, reach desired target audiences, and are support with strong rationale
• Establish and build strong professional relationships internally (cross department) and externally (clients and vendors)
• Stay abreast of industry standards, trends and technologies, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach audiences
• Leverage consumer behavior research including media consumption habits and analysis to inform media strategy
• Review and approve vendor proposals and ensure RFPs effectively communicate campaign strategy and needs
• Accountable for stewardship of media plans, including flowchart documentation, budgets, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
• Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate key metrics and develop insights in partnership with our Insights Analyst
• Ensure projects and assignments meet stated timelines, benchmarks and key milestones
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5-7 years of media planning, buying and research (ideally at an agency)
• Passion for finding the truth that inspires change in actions and perception
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, figure-it-out mentality
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com